Welcome to the I.S. 528 Dance ProgramDance is Diversity, Dance is Expression, Dance is Inspiration
Click on the links to the right for more information about the I.S. 528 Dance Program.
Below are additional sites that you will need to help you in your study of dance.
- Ms. Brown's Dance Blog: http://browndanceprogram.blogspot.com/. Dancers-It is suggested you create a google account to use the Dance Blog and complete your Blog Assignments.
- Student Portfolio Pages: Videos may be seen using the portfolio tabs to the right (samples of student dance work). These will be updated (TBA).
- Pupilpath: Our school wide grading system where you can view student grades for dance class. Please ask Ms. Brito or your Advisor for your Registration Codes!
- The I.S. 528 Beehive: http://528beehive.weebly.com
- Ms. Brown's Student Pinterest Boards: Where students can find research boards for projects and use for additional dance projects.
- Prezi Slideshows: Prezi is like powerpoint but much more fun. Prezi may be used for specific dance projects. Take a look at an example about Merce Cunningham and Paul Taylor Dance Companies.
6th Grade Parents: Ms. Brown is part of the 6th Grade Parent Engagement Team. Please also use the 6th Grade Parent Engagement Website:
Contact Ms. Brown:
- Create your Pupilpath account and use the Message System to contact Ms. Brown! https://pupilpath.skedula.com/auth/login/